Multi-reference - Feedback and more question

I have a few questions about the use of mulit-reference that I hope I can get some help with.

I have a use case where I read in issues from an API. Each issue can have multiple labels. In the data model I’ve created a multi-reference attribute called labels that point to a label object.

The labels are fetched from the API an added to the active issue using Update Object

In developer tools the result looks like this:

And the BCF labels:

In my UI I want to display each label with it’s name (and color, please) using an iterating container:

But no names appear. I can see that the Labels set is iterated but I can’t access Labels.name.

So where did I go wrong?

Also what happens if I persist the BCF issue (active) object. Will it store the multi-reference objects as part of its structure or will I have to persist BCF Labels (t) as well?

Hi!

So, as to my understanding, the list of BCF Labels (t) does not exist in the database?

In that case, there is no way for Appfarm to look up BCF issue (active).Labels.name - unless you define a Reference Data Source on the BCF issue (active) data source (towards the BCF Labels (t) data source).

Has that been done or tested?