According to the AI in Create, run flow is available from services. But I cant find the action node anywhere… And in order to use flows properly, I need to trigger it from within services.
run action and run service is available, but not run flow.
Hello, the AI is unfortunately incorrect here; Run Flow is not available in Services. We currently have no plans to implement it, as Flows are planned to replace Services.
I’m very curious to hear why you need to trigger a Flow from a Service, please elaborate here or in a DM
Because we have a lot of services and we want to transition to flows. during the transition period we want to be able to trigger the flows from the existing services, so we don´t need to rely on the clients… so we want both clients and services to trigger the relevant flows. Since If services cant trigger flows, we need duplicate functionality until we have everything on flows.