Displayed data changes when datamodel is changed

Hi!
I dont’t have a specific example sorry, but whenever we make changes in our datamodel as in add a row or a property the displayed data that uses those objects changes.

Earlier a colleague of mine changed something in an object, did not delete anything, just added something, and a table of mine suddenly stopped showing what it was supposed to show. The data is there, but it is not displayed. In this example a flag that was initially true was turned to false.

I have noticed this before as well. Sometimes all the displayed data dissapears, sometimes it is just some rows that suddenly has no value. Anyone have any idea what is happening?

Again, nothing is deleted, we simply update a object by adding element or expand the datamodel to include more.

Thank you!
Cheers

Hello,

That sounds weird.

Are you experiencing that changes in the Data Model affects the data displayed in Tables in the App? Or are settings on the table changing when there are changes in the Data Model?

We have a dialog to view all changes between deploys on the deploy screen. It can be opened by clicking the “Change Details” button. Are you able to see any changes that weren’t supposed to be made there?

// Erik

Are you experiencing that changes in the Data Model affects the data displayed in Tables in the App?

Yes that is exactly what happens. The changes in the data model changes how the data is displayed. I don’t mean that it is displayed differently, just that some of the data doesn’t show in the containers/tables etc. The persons name is gone for example, but their address is still there.

I have checked the “change details” button and nothing out of the ordinary/what we expect is changed.

In which environment are you experiencing this?

In Development you might have to refresh your app after doing changes to your datamodel.

// Erik