ResourceNotFoundError: Unable to find dataSource

Hey, I’m making a service where we call an external API and iterate the responses from it.

I have made a runtime data-source of my responses. I want to iterate it and select the object in context, but I get the error in the attached image.

This iteration is encapsulated by two iterating data-sources, so it is on level 3 of a nested iteration. Could this be the reason?

3 Likes

I’ve tried investigating this further, but I still can’t find a logic answer to the issue. I’ve now changed the logic so that I add all responses to a data source so that I can iterate over them at the end of the action, outside the previous iterations.

I still get the same error, and even when trying to read a different data source and select context there does not work. The action nodes in the image now also give me the resource not found error.

Any idea what’s causing this?

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting this to the Community :smile:

I was able to replicate your issue with 2 levels of nested iterations and a set selection.
I have registered a challenge for the bug, as the number of iterations should not affect Set Selection.

// Erik

3 Likes